Extra Curricular Activities
We offer a variety of breakfast clubs, lunchtime clubs and after school activities. Thank you to all members of staff and local community groups who contribute to this.
We aim to:
- To promote lifelong learning
- To develop new skills engaging children in a fun, creative, quality-learning activities
- To improve self-esteem, motivation and confidence
- To involve the community and partner organisations
- To raise standards and recognise achievement
Below is a list of clubs and activities we are offering. Should you have any questions regarding these clubs please check the ‘News’ section of the website or contact the School Office.
8.35-9am – Choir with Mrs Jovanovic
12pm-12.30pm – Computing with Mrs Moss and Miss Wallace
12pm-1pm – Caroline’s Fitness & Movement to Music
12-12.30pm – Chess club with Mrs Bhogal
8.20-9am – Aston Villa Football Training (Boys)
3.20-4pm – Aston Villa Football Training (Girls)