Extra Curricular Activities
We offer a variety of breakfast clubs, lunchtime clubs and after school activities. Thank you to all members of staff and local community groups who contribute to this.
We aim to:
- To promote lifelong learning
- To develop new skills engaging children in a fun, creative, quality-learning activities
- To improve self-esteem, motivation and confidence
- To involve the community and partner organisations
- To raise standards and recognise achievement
There are a number of clubs run at lunchtime by our Year 6 pupils. Below is a list of clubs and activities we are offering. Should you have any questions regarding these clubs please check the ‘News’ section of the website or contact the School Office.
8.35-9am – Choir with Mrs Jovanovic
3.20-4.30pm KS1 Multi Sports
with Onside Coaching
Multi Sports with Onside Coaching
12-12.30pm – Girls Footbal with Aston Villa (invitation only)
3.20-4.30 - Boys Football with Aston Villa (invitation only)
12.20 - 1.00pm - Magic Club with Angus Baskerville